Saturday, August 30, 2008

Join Me on a Tour of Morocco - 2009


As you may or may not know, I love Morocco. I first went there in 2000 and I went again last year with a group of herbalists. I decided I would put together my own tour, which I have named A Feast for the Senses. Click here to see the brochure. If you can't view it, leave a comment with your contact info and I will send it to you via email.

It combines sound, sight, scent and of course, taste and touch. There is so much to see and experience in Morocco and this tour will give you a tantalizing tidbit.

We will start in Casablanca made famous by the movie of the same name. Then go on to the Sacred Music Festival in Fez for a three amazing days and nights in the heart of the medina. Next we go to Marrakesh for a few days exploring the city itself and environs including Nectarome, a magical garden of healing herbs, where we will be pamperered with footbaths. Our next destination is Essaouira, once a Portuguese stronghold, now an artists and artisans colony. The last leg of the journey is a drive along the coast as we return to Casablanca for departure from the magic kingdom.

Everywhere we will experience the generosity and hospitality of this timeless land and its people. We will dine sumptuously and see things we have only dreamed of. Space is limited, sign up before October 15 to reserve your place on the caravan.

No comments: