Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Issue Became an Issue

Dear Friends and Followers...
The Issue of the Week is being discontinued for a number of reasons.

If you have an issue you would like some advice on please ask via the comment section and I will address it as a post without your name.

In the next few months, I will be extremely busy doing shows and preparing to teach my class on Mayan Hieroglyphs through Santa Rosa Junior College, Community Education. I will also be involved with the Plant Spirit Healing Apprenticeship taught by Pam Montgomery over the next year.

I will continue to post on a regular basis, but the content will be varied.

I hope the Issue of the Week was helpful to you. I sure learned a lot by doing it. One thing I learned was that some people are grateful for free advertising and promotion while others feel attacked. One company wanted to give me free essences to try so that I would put them on the blog, another was very displeased.

With transiting Pluto opposing my natal Mercury, I sometimes feel my mind is being wiped clean and re-programmed. I don't need any more stress in my life right now. There are only so many essences you can take. Sometimes you have to DO something different. LOL!

No comments: